Construction Estimating in Microsoft Excel Sheet
Our Excel experts created an Excel Workbook for construction job estimation. Please
Contact us to request a demo.
This workbook contains the following sheets,
- Client Info Sheet: Information such as client name, address, job # and billing date are entered in this sheet. Every
other cell in other sheets containing client info is automatically updated.
- Estimation Sheet: Every job has multiple phases and divisions with
a specific cost, such as Professional Fees, Permit & Connection Fees, Site Overhead and Sitework. In this sheet, all estimated costs are categorized.
- Project Summary: This sheet is a summary of all estimations recorded on Estimation sheet.
- Other sheets are cash allowance, payment schedule, change orders and billing sheets.
- Excel, Construction Estimation
CONTACT OUR EXCEL EXPERTS
- Construction Estimating
- Change Order
- Client Info Sheet
- Payment Sheet
- Project Summary
Construction Estimating - Excel Sheet
Construction Billing Template - Excel Sheet
Construction Change Order - Microsoft Excel Sheet
Construction Client Info - Excel Sheet
Construction Payment Excel Sheet
Construction Estimating - Project Summary in Excel Spreadsheets
Our Microsoft Office Consulting Clients